Saturday 10 September 2011

My new favourite Top Coat

Ok, so maybe i'm late on this because it's nothing new but I wanted to share it anyways.  I became addicted to bright nail polish because of youtube...actually because of one youtuber in particular; Tanialoving hair; who posted an amazing haul last year of nail polish that she purchased from a local Canadian drug store at an amazing deal.  I immediately made my way to the drug store after watching that video and have been hooked ever since.

I've also become very frustrated at painting my nails a beautiful colour only to have it chip the next day.  Over the past year I have tried a lot of top coats but none as good as this.

I decided to put it to the test after hearing about it from other vloggers.  I painted one hand with it and one hand without...the difference in wear after 1 week was apparent.  I'll let you guess which hand had the top coat.....

                                                Sally Hansen Xtreme wear - Blue Me Away


This stuff goes for about 11.99 at Sally's.  I was able to snag mine on Ebay for about $6.  It was worth it....shop around for it if you can.

If you'd like to see the full review see the following link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3HtQCfhfpY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Welcome

Hi, I'm Toni. A natural hair enthusiast, blogger and jewelry designer who enjoys experimenting with all things hair and beauty. I hope to share a bit along the way. :)

Instagram

Followers