Friday 26 August 2011

BOHEMIAN CHIC

Today was a pretty relaxed day.  One of those days where you have a lot to do but nothing is time sensitive, so you can take some time to smell the roses as they say.  On the agenda today?  Errands, shopping at Ikea and lunch with the boy and a couple of appointments.  Since I'd be out all day I wanted to be comfortable, and lunch with the boy means I also wanted to be cute.  The weather was really hot during the day but it cools off quite considerably at night....so here's what I came up with!

 I love the colors and fit of this dress and it was a great buy I found while perusing Ebay late one night.  I thought the overall look was cool and casual but put together.  The boy kept calling me a hippie all day, lol.

Maxi Dress by Windsor clothing - Ebay $4.99
Buckle flip flops - CONWAY $3.99

Cropped denim jacket - Costa Blanca $34.99
Coconut shell earrings - peruvianearring.com $3.00


Natural stone ring - Forever21 $4.80
Wooden bangles - New York street vendor

And if your wondering.....yes, Ikea blue makes a great backdrop for pictures, lol.












1 comment:

  1. I love this look a lot. I'm a 70's child so boho look is my favorite

    ReplyDelete

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Welcome

Hi, I'm Toni. A natural hair enthusiast, blogger and jewelry designer who enjoys experimenting with all things hair and beauty. I hope to share a bit along the way. :)

Instagram

Followers