Thursday 12 September 2013

CUTE AND CURLY -OWIGS.COM

Up next, another wig review from Owigs.com.  I loved the first one so much (see blog post here: http://tonidaley.blogspot.ca/2013/05/owigscom.html)  that I decided to try another curly unit from them.  This time long....20" long!

Here are the specs:
http://www.owigs.com/stock-full-lace-wigs-curly-pc013s-p-151.html?owigs=43619
PC013-s; Hair Length: 20" ;Hair Color:1b ; Hair Texture: silky ; Lace color: light brown; Cap size one; Cap construction: glueless cap.

I really like this one.  The hair is soft and easy to work with, I didn't get any tangling and a very minimal amount of shedding.  The only product this hair needs is water to activate the curl pattern so it's very low maintenance.


It had an odd smell initially, kind of like plastic but that went away after the first wash.  I cut a few face framing layers around the face and used concealer on the part to make it blend a bit more naturally, other than that I did no other work on the wig.



This is a medium to low density which a lot of people don't like but one thing I could appreciate about it was the natural look of it.  It was easy to pull into a ponytail or bun without looking bulky and obvious.



Overall I like it!  For a video review, click here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wpgR61rrp8

www.owigs.com
Coupon:  tonidaley80
Amount ::  $10.00

- Toni


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Welcome

Hi, I'm Toni. A natural hair enthusiast, blogger and jewelry designer who enjoys experimenting with all things hair and beauty. I hope to share a bit along the way. :)

Instagram

Followers