Thursday 12 September 2013

TORONTO STREET STYLE

I'm so sad to see summer draw to an end here in Toronto because it's my absolute favourite season.  One of the past times that I enjoy doing most during the hot summer months is people watching.  Particularly if it involves a patio, friends and a pitcher!  I find inspiration from people that translates into my clothing and personal style as well as my artwork.  I politely stopped a few people and asked them to post for a quick snapshot, here are a few of my faves....










-Toni

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Welcome

Hi, I'm Toni. A natural hair enthusiast, blogger and jewelry designer who enjoys experimenting with all things hair and beauty. I hope to share a bit along the way. :)

Instagram

Followers