Thursday 24 July 2014

ARE YOU GUYS STILL WITH ME??

Hey guys!

I know, I know....I've been a terrible blogger!  I haven't posted in months but I appreciate you guys sticking with me and I will definitely be back to posting more often now :)

Hopefully you all keep up with me on my vlog channel as well:
http://www.YouTube.com/MissToniDaley

I recently returned from the Talijah Waajid World Natural Hair show in New York.  It was there first time hosting the event outside Atlanta and since New York is much closer to Toronto I just had to be there!  We had a great time, I traveled with TheBoy and fellow YouTuber QoChemist even came out to help.




I didn't do too much shopping but you can check out the few items I did pick up in the above video.  Thanks so much to everyone who came out to show their support, I truly appreciate it from the bottom of my heart :)











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

Welcome

Hi, I'm Toni. A natural hair enthusiast, blogger and jewelry designer who enjoys experimenting with all things hair and beauty. I hope to share a bit along the way. :)

Instagram

Followers